Our social investments are into the following areas:
- Investments into for-profit social ventures
We are actively sourcing and evaluating investments into social enterprise start-ups focused on education and agriculture space that are looking for seed capital (< 5 lakhs). Write to us at email@example.com with your B-Plan if you are one or in touch with one.
- Investments into In-House social projects
- We have invested in a city farming project; recently partnered with TCS for scale up.
- We have invested in a project to develop a low cost automated irrigation system for city farming set ups.
- Donations / Grants
- We have made donations to Vanavasi Kalyan for the education of a couple of tribal children.
- Supported Vikasa, child labor rehabilitation NGO with fund raising and operations.
- Conducted MS Excel training for the employees of Shell Helen Keller award winner BPO for the differently-abled, Vindhya e-Infomedia Private Limited.
- Have conducted couple of free computer literacy trainings for low income folks.
- Conducted free workshops on Career Counselling for the students of Nityananda Swamy College in Jigani.
- Helped RamaKrishna Mission School in developing the course content for unconventional elementary education.
- Worked with Rotary Club on Pulse Polio Program.
- Involved in tree plantation program conducted by Jungle Prayag at Bannerghatta.